PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy is drafted in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law No.152-ФЗ dated July 27, 2006 "On personal data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of MCP Minskkabel JLLC (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator").
- The Operator sets respect for human and civil rights and freedoms in the personal data processing, including the protection of the rights of privacy, personal and family secrets, as the most important goal and condition of its activity.
- This policy of the Operator in regard to the personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors of the website http://minskkabel.by.
2. Terms used in the Policy
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Automated personal data processing is a processing of personal data using computer equipment;
- Blocking of personal data is a suspension of personal data processing (unless it is necessary for refinement of personal data);
- Website is a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the website http://minskkabel.by;
- Personal data information system is a set of personal data stored in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Anonymization of personal data is a lot of actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to determine without using additional information whether the personal data belong to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Personal data processing is any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data, performed with the use of automation tools or without using such tools;
- Operator is a state body, municipal body, legal entity or an individual person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data is any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or definable User of the website http://minskkabel.by;
- User is any visitor of the website http://minskkabel.by;
- Provision of personal data is a lot of actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain group of persons;
- Distribution of personal data is any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to general public (transfer of personal data) or get acquainted with the personal data of an unlimited range of persons, including disclosing of personal data in the media, distribution in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data is a transfer of personal data to a foreign state and to the authority of a foreign state, foreign natural person or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data is any actions that result in personal data being irretrievably destroyed, with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) the actions that result in destruction of physical media with personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- Full name;
- Also the site collects and processes the depersonalized data on visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data in the Policy text is hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data.
5. Legal grounds for personal data processing
- The purpose of processing User's personal data is to inform the User via e-mails.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator to email@example.com with the note "Refusal to receive notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- User's anonymized data collected by Internet statistics services, are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. The order of collection, storage, transmission and other types of personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is filled out and/or sent by the User only through special forms on the website http://minskkabel.by. By filling out the relevant forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation regarding personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent an unauthorized access to personal data.
- The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be passed on to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the execution of current legislation.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Actualization of personal data".
- The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The User can at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's email address email@example.com with the note "Withdrawal of consent to the personal data processing".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
8. Final provisions
- Prior to the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator shall ensure that the foreign state, where it is planned to transfer personal data, ensures reliable protection of the personal data subject rights.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or performance of a contract to which the subject of personal data is party.
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The policy is not limited in time until replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://minskkabel.by/pc.